About Dr. Sam Youssef
Dr. Sam Youssef was the founder of the Spiritual Counseling Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Presently he is the founder and the spiritual consulting counselor of The Higher Mind Center for spiritual counseling services. He is also a doctor of Theocentric Psychology and board certified mental health coach, researcher, author, and spiritual counselor. He is starting his spiritual counseling site called: “The Higher Mind Center.”
His areas of expertise include Theocentric/Spiritual counseling psychology, Cognitive Psychology / Subconscious mind studies, Metaphysical Parapsychology, Holistic Physical Therapy, natural health consultations, and general spiritual counseling services for adults’ patients who are looking for an integrated approach of Psycho-somatic treatment.
He is a published author of nine books published in Egypt and the Middle East in the field of psychology, natural therapies, parapsychology, energy medicine, and philosophy.
Dr. Youssef has a new book which was published in April 2022 titled “Spirituality and Psychology” through Hayhouse Publications. Dr. Youssef published research papers in the field of subconscious mind processing, spirit/mind problem, analytical psychology, theocentric psychology, and spiritual counseling.
Dr. Youssef has been recognized by the Center of Excellence Academy in England in 2021 with the “Career Achievement Award” and was also awarded the “Outstanding Therapist Award” by the same academy in 2020. Dr. Youssef was awarded the “Clinician of the Year Award” in 2018 by the board of directors of Gentiva Health Care in Indiana/USA.
He earned a Doctor of Philosophy Degree with emphasis on Pastoral Spiritual Counseling Psychology from the University of Sedona in Arizona. His dissertation’s title was “Spiritual integration in counseling psychology.” He also earned his Doctorate degree in Theocentric Psychology from the same university with a dissertation on “The role of the subconscious higher mind informing the human personality/ A metaphysical approach to the Spirit-Mind problem.”
Dr. Youssef earned a Master of Science Degree with emphasis on “Neurological Rehabilitation / Clinical applications of motor control theory” from Rosalind Franklin University of Medical Sciences / The Chicago Medical School.
He is also pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy degree in General Psychology with an emphasis in Cognition and Instructions from Grand Canyon University. Dr. Youssef’s main research interests include studying the role of subconscious mind in informing the human personality.
His research goals include studying the human behavior and mental thought processes through analyzing the cognitive processes in both conscious and subconscious mind.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
Degrees / Diplomas:
- Ph.D. in General Psychology / Cognitive Psychology (IP) – Grand Canyon University
- Doctorate of Theocentric Psychology – University of Sedona
- Ph.D. in Pastoral Counseling Psychology – University of Sedona
- Master of Science in Neurological Rehabilitation – Chicago Medical School of Health Sciences.
Additional Credentials / Memberships
- Member of the American Psychological Association.
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.
- Member of the American Association of Metaphysical Doctors.
- Member of the American Hypnosis Association.
- Member of the American Institute of Health Professions.
- Spiritual Counseling for Addiction
- Spiritual Counseling for Codependency
- Spiritual Counseling for Trauma and PTSD
- Spiritual Counseling for Anxiety
- Career Counseling
- Spiritual Counseling for Depression
- Spiritual Counseling for Drug Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Counseling for Mood Disorders
- Spiritual empowerment
- Spiritual Guidance
- Spiritual Counseling for Stress
- Spiritual Counseling for Substance Use
- Spiritual Counseling for Suicidal Ideation